TERMS & CONDITIONS
FUEL FOR FANS RACING GAMES PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
RACING GAMES ROUND 2:
- The opening date of the competition is 00:00 on 12.10.2020 00:00 BST and the closing date is 13:00 on 25.10.2020 BST.
- The "fastest pit stop" is defined as the fastest official pit stop time set by an Aston Martin Red Bull Racing driver during the Formula 1 Heineken Grande Prémio De Portugal 2020, as stated by the DHL Fastest Pit Stop Award official timings.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered:
- One (1) winner can claim 2 (two) x Formula One race weekend tickets to a European 2021 F1 Grand Prix of their choice*, including return flights and hotel for 2 persons, arranged by stichd sportsmerchandising (the “Promoter”) and Aston Martin Red Bull Racing at a time determined by them. *Excludes Monaco.
- The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
GENERAL RACING GAMES PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The competition is open globally, excluding employees and their immediate families of the "Promoter" and of their affiliated companies or agents, or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
- There is no entry fee, no email opt-in is required, and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- No bulk, consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted. Entries disallowed due to technical issues shall not be included in the draw.
- Participants need to be at least 18 years of age on the day of submission.
- One entry is allowed per person. Sharing of accounts for purposes of the competition is not allowed. If the Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that you have exceeded the maximum number of entries or your age is not compliant to the minimum set, you may be disqualified. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- One winner will be randomly selected when multiple entries enter the right answer. This will be verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified via email within 72 hours of the competition's closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Dutch law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The Netherlands.
- The name and country of the winner will be made available after the conclusion of the competition. To obtain this information contact Stichd Sportmerchandising at the following address: Stichd Sportmerchandising B.V. - Registration Number: 63490757 - P.O. Box 332, 5201 AH ’s Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion.
- The Promoter is Stichd Sportmerchandising [Stichd Sportmerchandising B.V. - Registration Number: 63490757 - P.O. Box 332, 5201 AH ’s Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands].
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FUEL FOR FANS web shop is an official website of stichd, and is operated by stichd sportmerchandising BV (“stichd”), P.O. Box 332, 5201 AH ’s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands. All goods supplied and purchased via the FUEL FOR FANS web shop shall be pursuant to a contract of sale (and terms and conditions, both expressly stated or implied by law) between stichd and the purchaser. By using this web shop, you agree that no contract exists between the purchaser and BSM and BSM shall not be held contractually liable for transactions conducted on this site. stichd reserves the right to alter the contents of this website at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of this site implies that you accept to be bound by any updated version of this site. You may wish to open these terms and conditions in another browser window so you may print them out. To be eligible to purchase products on this web shop and to lawfully enter into and form contracts, under Dutch law, you must:
- Register by providing your real name, phone number, email address, payment details and other requested information
- Be over 18 years of age
- Stipulate a full delivery address. Please note that PO Box numbers, hotels and accommodation addresses are not acceptable
- Possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us
1. How to Order:
Simply browse the online shop and select by clicking the ‘Own It’ icon next to the pictures. Once you have made your selections click on the Checkout icon. You can now complete your purchase by following the simple instructions given. Please add your name, address and postal code. Once you have given your delivery details, please click on the ‘Continue to Payment’ button and you will be transferred to the secure server using SSL technology. You will then be asked to enter your payment details by clicking on the ‘Purchase’ button and must have read, understood and accepted the terms & conditions specified at the bottom of the page. The following terms and conditions will apply between you and stichd for the sale and purchase of the items contained in your shopping basket. These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
2. Method of Payment:
All credit card/debit card transactions are subject to validation and are authorised by your card issuer. If your credit card payment is rejected, then your order will not be fulfilled. You will be contacted by email or phone and if we do not receive a reply from you within 5 working days we will reserve the right to cancel your order. We use 3D Secure Authentication for payments to protect you from fraudulent transactions.
Prices are quoted in EURO, GBP and USD, are ex-The Netherlands warehouse and include Dutch VAT (21%). Prices exclude delivery costs. These will be charged separately to the customer and include VAT (21%). Additional charges for customs clearance are borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
4. Discount Codes:
We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes (either directly or via third parties) which will apply to specified purchases made through this Website. Unless otherwise expressly stated, such codes may only be applied to purchases of full-price items and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discounts. Codes must be correctly entered at the checkout to be valid. Only one discount may be used per order. Discount codes may not be used against delivery prices unless otherwise stated. Discount codes are only valid for 1 month from point of receiving the code unless other timelines have been specifically stated. stichd reserves the right to change or cancel any discount code that have been subject to misuse or maldistribution. Should there be any issues, customers are welcome to contact customer service for further information and/or assistance.
5. Acceptance of Orders:
An order is deemed to be placed when an order is placed electronically through this website. We reserve the right not to accept an order, in which case you will be notified within 7 days of receipt.
6. Delivery Policy:
We will aim to dispatch your order within 3 working days of it being placed subject to credit card authorisation and stock availability. Orders shipped to countries outside the EU may be subject to additional import taxes, customs duties and local fees. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once the shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance are borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Please contact your local customs office for further information. If you need to contact us regarding the delivery of your product, please contact our Customer Service team at: email@example.com.
If you are in any way dissatisfied with any item(s) that you have ordered, provided that the goods you ordered are returned to us in original unused condition (including packaging & boxes) within 30 days of receipt, we will immediately refund the purchase price of the item/s using the same method as your original payment. Please return all goods to the following address: stichd B.V., De Posthoornstraat 16, The Netherlands. As we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit, all returned goods are the responsibility of the customer until they reach us. We strongly recommend that you use Recorded Delivery, Registered Post or your local equivalent when returning any item(s) to us. All Shipping costs of any returned goods remain the responsibility of the customer.
You can cancel your order at any time provided that your order has not been dispatched. Please contact our Customer Service team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Faulty Goods:
If, when your order arrives, it has been damaged in transit or it appears faulty, please contact the Customer Service team at: email@example.com. We will, subject to availability, replace the item immediately upon receipt. If stock is unavailable we will refund the full purchase price or offer full repair. We will arrange to collect the faulty item(s) from you.
10. Refunds & Exchanges for Promotional Offering:
In situations when customers are offered a promotion whilst shopping, the following policy for refunds and exchanges will be in place. Promotional offerings will run only for a limited time. In a refund situation, the customer will be refunded for the actual amount paid. If still within the promotional period an exchange may occur using the discounted rate. If outside the period and the exchange is for a different product and a different price, the exchange difference will be the discounted price and the full retail price of the exchanged product.
All goods supplied by us are warranted free from defects for the period stated on the WEB SHOP TERMS & CONDITIONS product packaging (which in the case of most of our products is 6 months) from the date of supply. All services performed by us will be performed with all due skill and care. The warranty contained in this paragraph does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, willful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by us, failure to follow our instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without our approval. If the goods supplied to you develop a defect while under warranty, you should notify us immediately by contacting the Customer Service team at: firstname.lastname@example.org. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
12. Complaints & Comments:
We aim to deal with all complaints as effectively as possible. A complaint may be emailed to: email@example.com or by post to: Customer Service Department, stichd, Sea Containers, 3rd Floor, 22 Upper Ground, London, SE1 9AE, UK.
13. Collection and Use of Information:
When ordering item/s from this website we ask all users to provide contact information like name, shipping address, telephone number and financial information like credit card number and expiry date. This information is used for billing purposes and to fulfil customers' orders. This information will also be used in case of difficulty in processing an order. We confirm that any personal information given to us by you will only be used by us and our merchandise fulfilment and technology partners to process your orders and to advise you of any new information relating to this website. Under no circumstances will your personal information be distributed to any other organisation.
14. Alterations / Notifications of Changes:
We may amend this website and our services at any time and without notice to you. Your continued use of this site implies that you are bound by any updated version of this site.
We do not guarantee that our site will always be available. We may interrupt or restrict our service for emergency or routine maintenance and we may change or discontinue the availability of any content, goods or services at any time.
Care has been taken to portray and describe the goods correctly and accurately, however we cannot take responsibility for slight variations in colour or style in actual goods supplied. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. All rights concerning dominions, logos, trademarks and copyrights used on the site and on the products are owned by BSM. The contents of this website may not be copied, modified, downloaded or reproduced for any purpose without prior written permission from BSM, except for your own individual and non-commercial use.
17. Governing law and Jurisdiction:
These terms and conditions should be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands. Disputes arising in relation to these terms and conditions (including all non-contractual disputes) shall be exclusively subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The Netherlands.
18. Your Privacy:
When you make an online purchase with your personal information such as your name, address or credit card number is kept safe and secure. It is only used by stichd and its merchandise fulfilment and technology partners to complete your online purchase although your email address may be stored in order to advise you of new information concerning this Web site. Some information about your IP address, Web browser, and computer operating system are automatically transmitted to our Web servers as an integral part of the operation of the Internet. Some of this information is used for demographic purposes as a technical resource to help us better serve our Web site visitors. We analyse this data for trends and statistics, and then we discard it. Our Web site logs are not personally identifiable and we make no attempt to link them with the individuals that actually browse the site.
20. Email Lists:
stichd and our merchandise fulfilment and technology partners maintain email lists of purchasers, to inform them of new information about this Web site. We do not sell, reuse, rent, lease, loan, trade or otherwise divulge the addresses on our lists to anyone.