FAQ: Payments & Discounts
Have a question regarding paying for your order?
- What payment types can I use?
Depending on the location, you can use any of the payment methods below to pay for your order.
- Credit/Debit Card: including Mastercard, Maestro, Visa and American Express: Your credit card information is encrypted via the encrypted SSL.
- PayPal: when you use PayPal as a payment method, you will be redirected to the PayPal environment to complete the transaction.
- Klarna: makes online shopping simple. Buy what you need today and pay later. Effortless and safe.
We take security and fraud very seriously, so all payments are validated and accepted in conjunction with the payment provider and card issuer.
- What currencies can I purchase in?
We offer five currency options when purchasing from us, EUR (€), GBP (£), USD ($), AUD (A$), CAD (C$). You can change the currency and language of the site using the flag button in the top corner on the desktop site, or from within the main menu when shopping on mobile. When you come to pay for an order, you will be charged in the currency you have selected.
- Do you offer any discounts?
We regularly hold promotions and special offers and as such our prices are subject to change. Check our social channels or emails for the latest news.
- My discount code isn't working?
If your discount code isn't working, please check the following:
- You can only use one discount code per order. Some codes are limited to one use per customer
- The terms and conditions of each discount code will vary. Some codes are only valid for certain items and will have certain expiry dates, so check the terms associated with the code you are trying to use
- Some codes will be locked to specific countries or user accounts
If you have checked the above and still cannot use your discount code, please contact us using the options below.
- Can I get a refund if the price has changed since I ordered?
Our prices change regularly in response to seasonal trends, stock levels and customer demand. As such we cannot refund the difference to previous orders when prices change.
- Do the prices include VAT?
Yes, all mentioned prices include VAT and there are no additional charges. The price you see in the shopping cart is the price you pay.